Sunday, September 28, 2008


Life and I are having a love affair...
I am so much I so much in love with love life that at times I just cannot contain my love for it. The more I love and care for it, the more it loves me back …I want to give a warm hug to life, clinch it in my arms and get lost in its embrace...where I don't need anyone else. Its hug envelopes and shields me from the rest of the world. I wanna make love to life with such zeal and passion that I feel that we aren't 2 separate entities but one...One belongs to and is a part of the other. Sometimes, just like a real life lover, it adopts a motherly and caring nature and fills the journey of my being to its destination with vibrant colours.
But the roller-coaster ride that it is, there are times when Life's cold-bloodedness befuddles me... and I'm at my wit's end figuring out what have I done to deserve this?

Like a real good girlfriend, I don't bring things up till Life doesn't wanna answer my questions on it's own... and in its own ways and manners.
You know what…Life pampers me, understands my deepest driving needs when we just sit together taking trips down the nadirs of the relationship that we have shared, it realises it has hurt me. We try to reason things out… it tries to assuage my pain and explains itself to me… ‘that cliched’-everything-happens for a reason-to me. And I am happy again.

Can I get luckier than this… To be in love with someone who loves me back with the same madness, ardent passion, intensity and whirlpool of emotions…reaching the summits of loving and giving till it is humanly possible? Sometimes my LOVE steps into this role of being a philosopher and guide sort of a thing… giving a patient ear to whatever I have to say.
Life......my lover, my teacher, my guide, my mentor, my love...all rolled into one... :-)

15 comments:

Sakshi Arora said...

What better than falling in love with your life...
Cheers girl! You have got it all right.
S.

Princess Journal said...

Very well expressed girl..

totally in agreement to every word.. :)

Arjun said...

Interesting concept.. unique and good....
I just started wondering how it would be to love life, though we all do it indirectly...
Sounds really interesting.. ;)
Just came across ur blog randomly... Will keep visiting...

Meanwhile, keep writing..

Cheers..!!
Arjun

Unknown said...

its good to see someone seemingly intelligent enough to understand love and life.
Good luck.

My blog Reason for Liberty

hasHAN hazaRIKA said...

In love with life is a great feeling!!Very well written..
cheers !!

Srikanth said...

the one 1 liked.......really nice

me too in love with my life


cheers.......nicely written

Unknown said...

They copied all they could copy but they could not copy your mind and you left them steamin and fuming a year and half behind- Kipling . Great blog has quality .You are a writer.

Anonymous said...

thats a good view... kepp on moving :)

Renney said...

There is a lot of depth in these words! Keep adding in more, it needs to go further.

stuti goswami said...

u knw someg neha??evn i hv been in love with life for quite some time now..ur post reflected exactly my own felings for and on life....
take care

stuti

Unknown said...

Very well written truth..

Anonymous said...

in love wid life! Yup...Thats all we need to do keep us goin...

Benny said...

Hey reading this I feit I feel in love with my life too!! was simply awesome!

Neha said...

oh wow!...this is just simply amazing!!!!....
i never knew some1 could love his/her life so much!...but it's really astounding to see some1 enjoying her life this much and have satisfaction with the life she has got and appreciation towards it!...ur a very optimistic person i believe! :) keep up the good work! :)
tc

Dr.Mohit Garg said...

too well expressed...i feel the same all the time :-)