Friday, September 5, 2008

A little bit more about me...

I love being close to nature. I find selfish pleasure in reading. i hate pretext and plastic smiles. Love genuine and straightforward people. i am sensitive by nature and very emotional. i am determined and at times act a lil stubborn...which is a typical taurian trait. i truly believe in living life like a tree...towering to the skies yet feet being firmly rooted to the ground...*These are a few things tat i believe in...
-M gonna Build castles of Faith and Hope and live Inside forever
-I dnt hav a religion...-HUMANITY is wht i practice n preach!
-I hate hypocrites

* I have learned that...
-When I took the leap, I had faith I would find a net; instead I learned I could fly...
- I hear voices...(i'm d voice)
-Two roads diverged in a wood, and I— I took the one less travelled by, and that has made all the difference-Pursue your dreams.... it’s about being you in a zillion faces.
-Nobody in this world (unless they are willingly malicious) is wrong or right.
-Everyone, from where they stand, is correct in their viewpoint. Make allowances for other's opinions. Reposition yourself, with each learning.
-And finally I’ve realised God is always with those who luv him & walk on the rite path of life.....Believing in him, , talking to him and confessing and repenting on ones mistakes get’s u closer to him than ever b4...

No comments: