Thursday, September 11, 2008

THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS


1. Hot Water Shower
2. Poems
3. Peeling off fevicol residue from my hands long after I have used it
4. Little girls with long hair
5. Mountain peaks and Abyss
6. Old Photo albums
7. Editorial page on Times Of India
8. Crisp feel of the morning newspaper
9. Questions in exam that I have just studied a night before
10. My nose-ring
11. Rooh afzaa
12. The 1st drizzle
13. Book-marks
14. Pitter patterns of the raindrops
15. An unexpected phone call which runs for hours
16. Instrumental Music
17. Chai in an earthen pot
18. Reading
19. Day-dreaming
20. Moon night
21. Creative Power Point presentations
22. Finding money in my jeans which I had forgotten
23. Sleeping in class
24. Seeing "1 New Message”
25. Bitter Chocolates
26. Listening to inspiring speeches
27. Finding what i'm looking on Wikipedia or Google
28. Quotable Quotes
29. Genuine people
30. Star gazing
31. Henna
32. My scooty… it has taken me places
34. Receiving appreciations
35. Watching the incense stick burn
36. Intellectual conversations
37. Eating sweet pearl like homeopathy pills
38. Romance
39. Meeting old friends
40. Sunrise
41. Smell of hot coffee
42. Honest confessions
43. Arriving at places on time
44. Bursting bubble sheets
45. My birthday
46. Jagjeet Singh
47. Vanilla ice-cream with hot chocolate sauce
48. Fairy tales
49. Scrabble
50. Readers Digest
51. Black and white photos
52. Solitude
53. Creative writing
54. Drawing smileys
55. Scribbling couplets on the last page of my book

15 comments:

Unknown said...

verrry intrestin>>>

Unknown said...

hey buddy dats awsome..i wish i could write..so perfect n sweet..keep it up.

Sakhi said...

hi neha! nice blog!
i've written something very similar on my blog- sakhipensieve.wordpress.com
chk it out if you can!
keep it up gal! you go!

The Vulnerable VERBOSE said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jagat Jyoti Saikia said...

Inspired me to make my own list!!

Keep writing

~jjs~

coroner said...

When i was a kid i had a friend at my tuition's who loves to peel thin layers of dry fevicol. So i used to dab my pencil, scale rubber everything with fevicol and go to tutions. Oh how she smiled. And my dad was like "why is the fevicol always gone?"

satan' queen said...

its amazing...almost uncanny...feels like you interrogated me ..with a whip in hand till I blurted out everything that I like and you have scribbled it down!

Pranav the Positive said...

Ah, didn't know u write like this... exquisite pearls; like dew drops u touch n wonder about the colours they reflect at the first ray... like the sweetest smile of someone u don't forget for d lifetime. Wonderful. Keep it up.

Aniket Khasgiwale said...

hey nice stuff there. and a lot of stuff in common too

Purva said...

awww most of these are my favourites too!!

Dan* said...

hmmm nice .....

dont have common except for

Old Photo albums :P

Saif Farooqi said...

hmm ... this tells a lot about the kind of person you are :) ... have a good day!

Ankit said...

Girls Attributes....:)

Pink Mango Tree said...

Hi..!!
Somehow, i hopped on to ur blog.
This post has helped me realize lot of silly things, that even I love to do! Thanks!
Good Luck; Cheers! :)

Unknown said...

hi, can't believe we have so many things in common. i reached this blog through the link u posted on orkut. keep posting!

would love to chat more with you sometime.